Sri Lanka - Bitcoin & Perfect Money Exchange to Sri Lankan Rupees

We do Currency Exchange service for you to withdraw and depositing money from Online Wallet with nominal fees. Such as, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Neteller, OkPay, Skrill, and Payza.
ஆதித்தன்
Site Admin
Cash on hand: Locked

Sri Lanka - Bitcoin & Perfect Money Exchange to Sri Lankan Rupees

Post by ஆதித்தன் » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Is there any Sri Lankan Peoples want to exchange Sri Lanka Rupees to Perfect Money or Bitcoin, Feel free to contact me .. I'll give dollar for your Rupees.

After a some couple of the months later, Bitcoin / Perfect Money to Sri Lankan Exchange also available for your Withdrawn Process.

So, currently am accepting only Deposit.. Like Selling Dollar for Sri Lankan Rupees.
satkunan

Re: Sri Lanka - Bitcoin & Perfect Money Exchange to Sri Lankan Rupees

Post by satkunan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:06 am

எப்படி இப்போது deposit செய்யமுடியும் வழிமுறையை கூறவும்
terry014

Post by terry014 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello, i want to exchange sri lanka rupees cash to PerfectMoney, how do i contact you? phone number? whatsapp?
ஆதித்தன்
Site Admin

Post by ஆதித்தன் » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Upload dollar in to Neteller.com with your Visa / Master Card.. After that transfer that dollar to my id and get PM

Neteller ID - selvaathithan@hotmail.com
niroja

Post by niroja » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:40 am

Hello sir annudaiya bitcoin srilanka rupees aaka Marathi tharavum appadi maththuvathu please help me athi sir
vinothkumaar

Post by vinothkumaar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:02 am

dont worry sir and madam this peoples post and dnt reply us and the wnt help also bz iam trying mr.athi for past three days in whats app the also no response.And he least bother to reply.sine i have register member in this web
marmayogi

Post by marmayogi » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:54 am

vinothkumaar wrote:dont worry sir and madam this peoples post and dnt reply us and the wnt help also bz iam trying mr.athi for past three days in whats app the also no response.And he least bother to reply.sine i have register member in this web

Replay செய்யவில்லை என்றால் அவரிடம் தற்போது exchange செய்ய பணம் இல்லை என அர்த்தம். அல்லது அவருக்கு வேலை பணி அதிகமாக இருக்கலாம். அல்லது exchange செய்ய தகுந்த தொகையை நீங்கள் அனுப்பாமல் இருக்கலாம்.

நீங்கள் WhatsApp , Facebook social தளங்களில் அவரை தொடர்பு கொள்வதை விட படுகைக்கு வந்து தொடர்பு கொள்வது நல்லது

Return to “Digital Currency Exchange”