TrafficMonsoon

வீட்டிலிருந்தப்படியே இணையத்தில் பணம் சம்பாதிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற ஆசையினை உறுதி செய்ய நேர்மையாக பணம் வழங்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் தளங்கள் & எப்படி செயல்படுவது என்ற தகவல்கள்.
வெங்கட்
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TrafficMonsoon

Post by வெங்கட் » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:39 am

Payza-வில் dispute செய்யும் வசதி உள்ளதா? எனக்குத் தெரியவில்லை. முயற்சி செய்யவும்.

ஆனால் Payza-வில் Terms and Conditions-ல் "nonrefundable" என்பதைக் காரணம் காட்டி தப்பித்துக் கொள்ளும் வாய்ப்பு ட்ராபிக்மான்சூன் தள நிர்வாகிக்கு உள்ளது.
fredsolomon

Post by fredsolomon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:23 am

TrafficMonsoon
கடைய சாத்திட்டாங்கோ....
:aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah:
fredsolomon

Post by fredsolomon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:36 am

Charles Scoville அவர் வலியிட்ட செய்தி இதோ....
தனது முகப்புத்தகம் தனிப்பட்ட TM தலத்தில் வெளியிட்ட செய்தி
I don't know why the site is down. it could be a DDOS attack. My website host isn't responding to me, which lately has been very typical of snoork at this hour of the day.
An update of what's going on. My attorney has contacted the SEC to setup a meeting. The earliest the SEC could meet is next week. I also want to tell you that throughout settlement discussions until resolution, nothing is going to be published by me about what's happening through those talks. The goal of the resolution for me is to protect me, my relationship with my wife, son, and family, to protect the business as a whole, to protect the customers, and protect each member individually.
I know this is important for you. It's important for me. I want to get through this as quickly as possible, but I also recognize there is a process to this. We'll get through it.
To answer some questions:
- It is of NO assistance to send anything to the judge. That's not the way the process works.
- No one knows how long it will take until resolution is reached, but the goal is as quickly as possible. Realistically, I believe we could be looking at 180 days from now due to chargebacks and disputes-- unless the SEC can be proven wrong that Traffic Monsoon isn't offering an investment, and adpack buyers are customers, not investors. If we can do that, then I believe resolution should be able to be reached much faster, and the available funds would be released and made available to pay you what you have earned.
- No one knows what the resolution will be, but whatever it is-- it'll be favorable to you one way or another.
- Yes, you can help. Send Sunil advertising statistics on Traffic Monsoon to help display that the services sold on Traffic Monsoon are real. His email is: trafficmonsoonsunil@gmail.com
- Participation with his affidavit could also help illustrate that people who purchased adpacks knew they are customers and not investors - especially since it was clearly published on the purchase page that this service purchase is not an investment.
Thank you for all who are keeping it real! Traffic Monsoon is not offering an investment. Traffic Monsoon is not offering any financial products. Traffic Monsoon is offering advertising services. Traffic Monsoon is offering to deliver these services through multiple different traffic exchanges and paid-to-click sites. My videos and my website do not tell people to invest and receive returns. I recognize not everyone can understand everything, but I have done my best to make sure the offer as it is presented is for advertising services, and ad services only... but also tell these people that I want active members in the traffic exchange, so if the adpack buyers choose to actively click a minimum number of ads in the traffic exchange, I'll reward them for their activity from the profit margins of the services sold on the website. I never promise to pay their money back- in fact in the terms of service there's a no-refund policy.
வெங்கட்

Post by வெங்கட் » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:57 am

இம்மாதிரி தளங்களில் அடிப்படையில் நாம் ஏதோ ஒரு சேவையை அல்லது ஒரு டிஜிட்டல் பொருளை வாங்குகிறோம் என்பதை உணர வேண்டும். அது உண்மையில் நமக்குத் தேவை இல்லை என்ற பட்சத்தில் வெறும் வருமான வாய்ப்புக்காக மட்டும் ஈடுபடும் போது அதில் ரிஸ்க் உள்ளது என்பதை உணர வேண்டும்.

எந்த நேரத்திலும் "வருமான வாய்ப்பு இனி இல்லை, வெறும் சேவை மட்டும்தான்" என்ற அறிவிப்பு வந்தால் "கொடுத்த காசுக்கு ஏதோ ஒன்று கிடைத்தது" என்று நம்மை நாமே சமாதானப் படுத்திக் கொள்ளத் தயாராக இருக்க வேண்டும். அப்படி முடியாது என்றால் அதில் ஈடுபடாமல் இருப்பதே நல்லது.
fredsolomon

Post by fredsolomon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:17 am

ஆகவே இதிலிருந்து என்ன தெரிகிறது online investment நிரந்தரம் இல்லை என்று நமக்கு பாடம் புகட்டுகிறது என்னதான் உத்திரவாதம் கொடுத்தாலும் என்னதான் மக்களிடம் நல்ல பெயர் இருந்தாலும் இறுதியில் problem வரும்போது அந்த நிறுவனம் ஸ்தம்பித்து விடுகிறது அதை தீர்க்க வேறு வழிகளில் நாடி அதை சரிசெய்தாலும் மக்களிடம் நம்பிக்கையை இழந்துவிடுகிறது...

charles scoville -- இவர் ஏற்கனவே ஒரு scam குற்றச்சாட்டு இருக்கிறது என்று குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது

இத நான் சொல்லலிங்கோ இணையத்தில் பரவலாக பேசப்படுகிறது

BE CAREFUL IN ONLINE INVESTMENT
வெங்கட்

Post by வெங்கட் » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:37 am

ஒன்று இல்லை, பதினேழு.

இதற்கு முன் 17 தளங்களில் மக்களை ஏமாற்றியவர்தான் இந்த Charles Scoville.
fredsolomon

Post by fredsolomon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:54 am

சரியக சொனீர்கள் நன்பரெ கடந்த வரமே U .S government court notice விட்டதாகவும் traffic moonsoon தளத்தை முடக்க சொன்னதாகவும் ஒரு தலத்தில் படித்தேன் இன்று செய்துவிட்டார்கள் U .S government charles scoville-ஐ நொங்குஎடுக்கிறது போல தெரிகிறது ..பணம் போட்டவர்கள் எல்லோரும் பணத்தை திருப்பி தரவேண்டும் என்று கேட்கிறார்களாம்... :aah: :aah: :aah: :down: :down: :down:
rajijesus

Post by rajijesus » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 am

enatha solla ellam vithiiiii......
marmayogi

Post by marmayogi » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:18 pm

இத்தனை பேரை ஏமாற்றிய charles scoville ஐ நீதிமன்றம் எந்த தண்டனையையும் வழங்காதது ஏன் ?. பண பலமா அல்லது அரசியல் பலமா ?.
Veerakumarpm

Post by Veerakumarpm » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Charles Scoville அவர் வலியிட்ட செய்தி இதோ....
தனது முகப்புத்தகம் தனிப்பட்ட TM தலத்தில் வெளியிட்ட செய்தி
I don't know why the site is down. it could be a DDOS attack. My website host isn't responding to me, which lately has been very typical of snoork at this hour of the day.
An update of what's going on. My attorney has contacted the SEC to setup a meeting. The earliest the SEC could meet is next week. I also want to tell you that throughout settlement discussions until resolution, nothing is going to be published by me about what's happening through those talks. The goal of the resolution for me is to protect me, my relationship with my wife, son, and family, to protect the business as a whole, to protect the customers, and protect each member individually.
I know this is important for you. It's important for me. I want to get through this as quickly as possible, but I also recognize there is a process to this. We'll get through it.
To answer some questions:
- It is of NO assistance to send anything to the judge. That's not the way the process works.
- No one knows how long it will take until resolution is reached, but the goal is as quickly as possible. Realistically, I believe we could be looking at 180 days from now due to chargebacks and disputes-- unless the SEC can be proven wrong that Traffic Monsoon isn't offering an investment, and adpack buyers are customers, not investors. If we can do that, then I believe resolution should be able to be reached much faster, and the available funds would be released and made available to pay you what you have earned.
- No one knows what the resolution will be, but whatever it is-- it'll be favorable to you one way or another.
- Yes, you can help. Send Sunil advertising statistics on Traffic Monsoon to help display that the services sold on Traffic Monsoon are real. His email is: trafficmonsoonsunil@gmail.com
- Participation with his affidavit could also help illustrate that people who purchased adpacks knew they are customers and not investors - especially since it was clearly published on the purchase page that this service purchase is not an investment.
Thank you for all who are keeping it real! Traffic Monsoon is not offering an investment. Traffic Monsoon is not offering any financial products. Traffic Monsoon is offering advertising services. Traffic Monsoon is offering to deliver these services through multiple different traffic exchanges and paid-to-click sites. My videos and my website do not tell people to invest and receive returns. I recognize not everyone can understand everything, but I have done my best to make sure the offer as it is presented is for advertising services, and ad services only... but also tell these people that I want active members in the traffic exchange, so if the adpack buyers choose to actively click a minimum number of ads in the traffic exchange, I'll reward them for their activity from the profit margins of the services sold on the website. I never promise to pay their money back- in fact in the terms of service there's a no-refund policy.

ITHARKKU TAMIL ARTHAM SOLLA MUTIYUMA SIR PLEAS

Return to “பணம் சம்பாதிக்கலாம் வாங்க”